Tuesday 15 January 2013

Best Food at Kota Kinabalu ~ NICE!!!

Let's Jom Makan
P/S: Do prepare a tissues box before reading this post. *saliva dropping ~ ^.^ ~

1. Bak Kut Teh
There are a lot Bak Kut Teh restaurants located around Kota Kinabalu (KK). In my opinion (as a Bak Kut Teh lover), this is KK most delicious Bak Kut Teh. I love Bak Kut Teh!

2. Chicken Wings
Chicken wing has become one of the icon food at KK these few years. It all started by a little chicken wing stall at Beverly Hills. The owner has secret recipe that makes whole KK people crazy over this. 

3. Ikan Panggan
Put on a hot grill — It tastes awesome! Especially with sambal and fresh lime juice, cooked on banana leaf. Yummy to the max. LIKE! 

4.  Roti Khawin
This bread has revolutionized the fate of shop lots at Damai. Foo Yuen kopitiam sells the most awesome bread in the world. It (the butter) melts in your mouth the moment you put it in. I am having difficulty on how to describe this in proper words, you have to try it yourself. NICE!

5. Guo Ming Noodle
Guo Min restaurant is famous for the chewy noodles and home-made fish cake (blue bowl). I love their fresh fish slices and chicken slices. Beef tendon noodle is another must-try. Yummy!

6. Hilltop Fish Noodles
It’s my all time favourite because the soup is tomato based and the ingredients are diversifies. You can order fish bladder, stomach or any intestine per your interest.

7. Coconut Pudding
This is the best coconut pudding that I've ever tried in KK. I really have no idea how to do this but the tastes is very amazing! I repeat, tastes AMAZING!!! Another must-try if you come to KK.

8. Sheng Rou Mee
 Sheng Rou Mee is a very famous food at KK. The mee is served with pork soup. This is non-halal food.
The soap tastes really really good.

9. Pan Fried Dumpling
It is to be known as "Guo Tie" in Mandarin. A word to describe, delicious! Dip it with a special sauces and taste good. A perfect combination. I cannot forget the taste after my first time trying this and i always craving over this all the time. By looking at the picture makes my 'saliva dropping'. I love "Guo Tie" !

10. Tuaran Noodles
Tuaran noodles is a local delicacy. I can guarantee you that this noodle cannot be found anywhere on West Malaysia but it is only available here. This is a simple dish yet this noodle has a very special taste that keeps you looking for more. This is also a handmade noodles and it tastes good!

By: Kuan Sheue Jiun (Kuan)





No comments:

Post a Comment